Epic V7 - More Epic DIY modifications from Surfski to outrigger.

After about 4 prototypes this thing is really good! Not significantly slower. So stable that I can paddle it in any conditions.   On a day when my inner ear problems make the flat ocean seem like the roughest seas, I can still paddle it well.


Above you can see the high seat option strapped behind the cockpit.  It is not ocean or rough water approved, but it it great for balance practice or sprinting in calm water. It slides forward and Velcros in place over the bucket.


Seems like I go the ama at the right level, but I may trim the back shorter to reduce weight and improve storage.  I is surprisingly light and I have flipped a couple times testing it's limits.  Anyone who has practiced a paddle float rescue will love how fast and easy it is to right and re-enter this.

No comments:

Post a Comment