Favorite new paddle float by Sea to Summit


I found this new float in a North Carolina paddling  shop in Greensboro called Get Outdoors.  As some of you know I like foam floats a lot better because they are ready whenever you need them and sharp things will not deflate them. These attributes are really important for cold water paddling and for anglers.

Some of you have seen how I have taken out the back band and back rests from a few of my boats and I just use the NRS foam paddle float instead of a back band so I am comfortable and "Always Ready" as per the family motto.

This new float by Sea to Summit is an even better fit as back of the seat support device!  I cannot believe that these are not much more popular than the bags you try to inflate while you are freezing or tired.

You can see more about them here:

Sea to summit paddle float

No comments:

Post a Comment